In A time of transformational change…
- How do we become increasingly relevant as a Church to the real issues in people’s lives?
- How is God calling us to more deeply engage our people through planning, consultation, and leadership?
- What are the principles and best practices to guide our work?
Are you asking the same questions? Looking for answers and support?
We invite you to join the community of leaders from dioceses, parishes and other Catholic settings as a member of CPPCD
Share in the experience, wisdom, vision and practical tools of other planning professionals– and lend your own voice to the dialogue as we seek to help the church become more relevant and engaging in people’s lives.
Become a member today!
Sign up for a membership to CPPCD online by downloading and returning our application form. Membership gives you access to these exclusive features and resources:
- Reduced-price convention and workshop registration
- On-line Conversation and Sharing of Best Practices in Pastoral Planning
- Special mailings of current planning and council development resources
- Voting rights at the annual convention
CPPCD memberships are offered on the Collaborative Membership level (for Archdiocesan, Parish and Business Organizations) for $400/year.
Individual memberships are also available for $200 for those not employed by dioceses, parishes or for –profit consulting organizations.
To join, please download an application and return it to us at:
Conference for Pastoral Planning and Council Development
PO Box 3523
Schenectady, NY 12303